Create or Export a Map
When you export or create a map, you can choose map overlays, plot data, and include a legend.
- In the User Assistant, under What Would You Like to Do?, click Create/Export Map.
- Under Basic Map Setup, select the Agency Boundaries or Agency Locations to focus on, then click Next.
- Under Select Overlays, select the Agency Locations, Standard Layers and Landmarks to display on your map, then click Next.
- To add plots to your map, select Yes, Add Plots. You can plot some or all congregants. If you don't want to add plots, select No Thanks.
- Click Next.
- In the drop-down lists, select your map's size, orientation, image type, and resolution. You can also include a legend. Click Next.
- Under Review and Summary, review your map's focused boundary, any additional boundaries, plotting options, and export details. To make any changes, click Previous.
- To download your map, click Finish.