Upload People into MissionInsite
Uploading people defines your ministry area. This lets you see your ministry's reach and depth so you can connect and build relationships with members.
For others, use the best practices for exports listed in the ACS or PDS help articles below.
To upload people and use People Plot, you must be a church administrator. You can request access from your agency administrator.
- Log into MissionInsite with your username and password.
- If your organization has multiple studies, under Which Study Would You Like to Work With?, select your study’s name.
- In the User Assistant, under What Would You Like to Do?, click People Plot.
- Click Upload People, then Next.
- Select a Study and People Type, then click Next.
- Enter a Submitted Byname and Email, then click Next.
- Under Text Attribute Mapping, update the Actual Codes for Member Status and Member By Means, if applicable. Click Next.
- Under Congregants (Default) Upload, click Choose File.
- Select the file, then click Open.
- Click Next.
- If your uploaded file contains any errors, those display. Open the file in Excel and correct any errors. After correcting the errors, click Previous, upload the file again, and click Next.