Draw a Radius
In the Shapes area, you can draw a radius from an address, current location, or a selected point on the map.
When drawing your radius, you can enter a numerical distance and select units such as miles or kilometers.
- On the Navigation Bar, click Shapes.
- On the Control Center, under Drawing Settings, select Radius.
- In the Radius From drop-down list, select Address, Current Location, or A Point I Select on the Map.
- In the Radius field, enter the numerical value of your radius. For example, if you want to measure a 2.5 mile radius from your church's address, enter 2.5.
- In the Radius Units drop-down list, select your radius units, such as miles or kilometers.
- If your radius is based on an address, enter it in the Address field. If your radius is based on a selected point, click on the map to set the center marker.
- Click Draw.