Build a Demographics Report
After drawing a shape or loading a saved shape, you can build a custom demographics report.
When building the report, you can choose which overview, people, household, family, diversity, housing, or work information displays.
- Draw your shape, radius, or travel polygon.
- On the Navigation Bar, click Demographics.
- Under Custom Reports, click Build Demographics Report.
- In the Custom Demographics Reports window, click on the section you want to report on.
- Select each trend, summary, or option you want to display on your report. You can display options from each section. To display all options in a section, select Select All . Note:
When you select an option, it displays under Reports. You can clear any options you may have accidentally selected. Your Study Area also displays.
- Click Generate Report.