Create a Thematic Map
A thematic map helps you visualize an area's projected growth, racial and ethnic groups, employment demographics, or Mosaic household types.
You can see demographic trends where your congregants live.
- Under What Would You Like to Do?, click Create Thematic Map.
- Select the variable you want to map, then click Next.
- Make any changes to how the thematic map displays. For example, you can choose the data's time period, geography size, or a color palette. When you finish, click Next.
- Review your thematic map's attributes and options. To make any changes, click Previous.
- To display your map, click Finish.