Upload Small Groups into MissionInsite
You can upload and plot small groups in MissionInsite.
To upload people and use People Plot, you must be a church administrator. You can request access from your agency administrator.
- In the User Assistant, under What Would You Like to Do?, click People Plot.
- Click Upload People, then Next
- Select a Study and People Type, then click Next.
- In the People Type Name field, enter your small group's name, then click Next.
- Enter a Submitted Byname and Email, then click Next.
- Download your upload template, then open it in Microsoft® Excel© or Google® Sheets.
- Enter your small group's data in the attributes fields.
- In MissionInsite People Upload, click Choose File.
- Select the upload template, then click Open, then Next.
- Review your uploaded file for potential problems. The number of records in the file and blank fields such as addresses, cities, states, and zip codes display. Click Next.
- To finish importing, click Save People File into the MI System.