Create an Application
Applications help coordinators screen potential team members. You can streamline your process for setting up new trips by creating generic application templates.
- You must be a Go Method administrator to do this.
- Go to .
- To create a new application template, click Create Application.
- Enter the application name and description.
- Set the application to Active or Inactive. Setting the application to Active means the application is now available under the Applications tab. Setting an application to Inactive removes the application from the Applications tab.Note: To view inactive applications, click the Include Inactive check box on the Applications tab screen.
- Optional: You can require applicants to provide references and permit applicants to use answers from a previously completed application using the Yes and No buttons.
- Once complete, click Add Application.
You can see your new application form under Applications.