Tithe.ly is a payment provider that integrates with Go Method. Use Tithe.ly to process donations or payments applied to mission trips or other events.
- You must be a Go Method administrator to do this. The administrator obtaining API Keys must be a primary administrator. Secondary administrator API Keys will not work properly.
- A Primary Administrator must obtain API Keys from Tithe.ly before setting up Go Method. Navigate to https://tithe.ly/api-setup to obtain API Keys.
- On the left menu, click .
- Click Add Payment Merchant.
- Find Tithe.ly from the list of payment merchants, and click Choose Tithe.ly.
- Enter the Account Name, Payment Methods, Public Key and Private Key.
- Once complete, click Connect.
After integrating with Go Method, populate the following values for each event. You may individually edit each event to enter Tithe.ly options.
|Organization||The group or institution that people can donate to such as a church or ministry, Selecting this value will populate the giving type.|
|Donation Giving Type||When a donation occurs, this the giving type of the donation in Tithe.ly.|
|Participant Giving Type||When payment is made from a participant, what giving type should the payment be assigned to. If participant payments are not tax deductible, attribute those payments to a different giving type. This can be the same as Donation Giving Type.|
You can issue refunds that were made using Tithe.ly while working in Go Method.
- You must be a Go Method administrator to do this.
- In the top menu, click
- Select the event you want to manage funding for.
- In the left menu, click Funding.
- Click on the funds you want to credit.
- From the drop-down menu, click Issue a Refund.
- Click Yes, Refund Payment.