Enable digital signatures in Go Method to allow participants to virtually sign documents they need to sign for their mission trips.
Manage signatures digitally so your participants can sign mission trip documents like consent forms, medical release forms, and more right within Go Method. Also, you can see who has and hasn't signed their trip's forms so you can follow up with specific participants to help manage their progress.
- Use Go Method
- Integrate with DocuSign
- Integrate with SignNow
DocuSign allows organizations to electronically manage agreements. DocuSign offers eSignature, a way to electronically sign documents on different devices. This can be helpful for organizations that want to allow their mission trip participants to electronically sign documents like waivers and consent forms through Go Method.
SignNow is a software that allows organizations to electronically manage documents from any computer. With SignNow, you can:
- Generate documents
- Negotiate contracts
- Accept payments
- Create automated workflows
This can be helpful for organizations that want to allow their mission trip participants to electronically sign documents like waivers and consent forms through Go Method.
Digital Signature Integration Elements
DocuSign Integration Elements
- Your DocuSign account username.
- Your DocuSign account password.
- Integrator Key
- A GUID (Globally Unique Identifier) that identifies an application that integrates with DocuSign. The integrator must be a production key and meet specific API requirements.
SignNow Integration Elements
- Client ID
- Your SignNow account client ID.
- Client Secret
- Your SignNow account client secret code.
- Your SignNow account username.
- Your SignNow account password.