Set Connection Status
The connection status informs Go Method of the permissions it should assign to new individual or profile records created in Rock RMS.
- You must be a Go Method admin to do this.
- You must be a ChMS system admin to do this.
When working in Go Method, we'll check to see if team members or contributors are already in your Rock data. If not, Go Method creates the individual's record in Rock. When the record is created, we must set a default connection status (permissions) on these records.
- Team Members are individuals attending events.
- Contributors are individuals who donate, but do not attend the event.
- Click .
- In the left menu, click Software Integration.
- In the Team Members and Contributors drop-down list, select a value, such as "New from Go Method" or "New Contributor from Go Method".