Background Check Management
A background check vendor account is required for integration.
When individuals register for events requiring background checks, Go Method prompts individuals to sign a consent form and request a background check.
When individuals apply for events, Go Method checks for an existing background check in Rock RMS. If a current background check is found, Go Method requests the information from Rock.
After you integrate with Protect My Ministry, you must select the background check type in Go Method. The background check type selected identifies if the person already has a background check. If there is a background check, but it doesn't match the type selected, a new background check will be created for the individual.
To view your background check types, in Rock RMS, click . The list you see in this field populates based on the background check types configured in Rock RMS.
Select Background Check Type
- You must be a ChMS system admin to do this.
- You must be a Go Method admin to do this.
- In the left menu, click Software Integration.
- Select Background Checks.
- Under Background Check Type, select the type of background check to run.