Assign the Rest Key to A Security Role
After you create the REST Key, you must assign it to a Rock security role that has permission to create new financial, people, and group records.
- You must be a ChMS system admin to do this.
- Launch Rock RMS and enter your login credentials.
- In the left menu, place your cursor over to display Admin Tools.
- Click .
- On the list of Security Roles, click RSR - Rock Administration.
- Under Group Members, click . Search for the name you gave the REST key, which should be "Go Method". If you named it something else, search for that name.
- Click Save.