Go Method provides one-way synchronization with Planning Center Online for individual records or profiles. When you add individuals to Go Method, the information is pushed to PCO where you'll see the same changes. PCO does not update Go Method when an individual's records or profiles change in PCO.
Add People to an Event
When searching for individuals to add to an event, PCO searches its database for the person based on first and last name.
- You must be a Go Method admin to do this.
- You must have successfully integrated Go Method and Planning Center Online.
- Log in to Go Method.
- Select an event to add people to.
- In the left menu, click .
- Enter the first and last name of the individual.
- Select the individual.
- Click Invite a New Person.
Values or field names are slightly different between various software products. This table indicates how individual or profile fields are matched during the one-way sync between Go Method and Planning Center Online.
|Planning Center Online Value||Go Method Value|
|First Name||Legal First|
|Nickname||Goes By Name|