Create a New User
Before you begin integration, your administrator must create a new, unique administrator login, also called an "API Client" in Ministry Platform.
- You must be a Go Method admin to do this.
- You must be a ChMS system admin to do this.
The login you'll create gives Go Method permission to request changes. Synchronization activity is also accredited to this login in your change log or audit record.
- Log in to Ministry Platform.
- In the left navigation menu, click .
- In the top menu, click New to create the new user or API Client.
- Create a Client ID and Client Secret. These fields are used to integrate with Go Method. We recommend Go Method for the display name. Record these values. You'll need them when you associate this new administrator in Go Method.
- Assign an administrator as a Client User for the API Client. Note: The Client User assigned to the API Client must have administrative rights.
- Click Save.
Your new API client has been created.
Now that you've created the Client ID and Client Secret, log in to Go Method to continue software integration.