When Do Participants Get Registration Emails?
Go Method has several emails that send automatically based on a specific action or date-driven settings, such as when a participant registers for a trip. These automated emails can be found in .
- When you approve an applicant (whether or not the deposit is paid before or after your approval), the Mission Application Accepted email from the Trip Decision email section is sent to the applicant. Note: PushPay and Vision 2 customers that have all donation emails sent from those programs, Go Method will not generate this email from our system.
- When an applicant registers for a trip that has no application and there IS a deposit, the Group Sign up Completion email from the Payment/Donation Emails section is sent to the registrant.
- When an applicant registers for a trip that has no application and NO deposit. the Group Sign up Completion email from the Payment/Donation Emails section is sent to the registrant.
Other possible registration emails include the following:
- When someone creates an account from your login page, a copy of the email titled New Registered User from the Accounts Email section is sent. This email contains a link for the new user to confirm and activate the new account.
- When someone applies for a trip where the deposit is paid AFTER approval, they are in the approved (not registered) status. When you select the Move to Trip option that bypasses them paying the deposit, the Applicant Moved to Trip email from the Trip Decision Emails section is sent.
- When an admin manually adds a person to a trip (the person does not apply or register through the trip's public URL), the Added Team Member to Trip email from the Accounts Email section is sent.