Printing the Flex Statement for One Contributor
You can print a Flex Statement for only one contributor.
The Flex Statement prints a weekly amount for a selected period, including month-to-month and year-to-date totals. These statements also include an analysis of contributions by fund where you determine the information that prints.
You can select and print an unlimited number of funds. You can select to include Period-to-Date Gifts, Year-to-Date Gifts, the Total Pledge amount, the Pledge Balance, the Pledge-to-Date amount, Pledge-to-Date Balance, and Prepayments made in previous years.
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Contributions Reports and click Go .
- Expand Statements, then select the Flex Statement.
- In the lower sidebar, select the date range in the From and to fields. Then, in the drop-down list, select the Pledge to Date. This defaults to the to date unless you change it.
- Click Customize.
- On the Report Options tab, select Print one contributor, along with any other customization options. To select funds to print, choose Selected Funds, then click Select.
- Click Preview.
- In the Find Person window, select the individual for whom you to want to print a statement and then click OK.
- After verifying the information on the statement is correct, click Print Report .