Some common printing issues.
Can't See the Toolbar on My Report
Recommended Browsers for Printing
Reports can be printed using the print icon near the top of the report popup when you use Chrome or Firefox. You might need to point to the report in order for the tools to display. If using Safari or other browsers, you can download the report and print it from your PDF reader.
Printed labels "ride up" slightly on each subsequent page.
This might be fixed by a change to your Adobe Reader print or settings.
- In latest version of Reader. Open your label pdf file. Click Actual Size.
. Under Size Options, click
- In older versions of Reader. Set Scaling to None instead.
If your printer settings are correct, select Properties and set your Paper Type to Labels. If Labels is not an option on your printing device, select Heavyweight or Cardstock.
Address list doesn't line up with label template.
You'll need to use Avery 5160 labels for laser printers or Avery 8160 labels for inkjet printers.
Label is wrong format.
Different windows in ACS Facility Scheduler offer different label format options. Sometimes you can only print individual labels, as on dashboards. Other windows, like Custom Queries, give you the choice between individual, household, and family labels.
- Individual Labels. This option prints one label per family member, for example: Joe Smith 123 Elm Street Happy Valley, SC 29501 and Sue Smith 123 Elm Street Happy Valley, SC 29501 and Jack Smith 123 Elm Street Happy Valley, SC 29501
- Household Labels. These include all family members' names if there is room. If not, the label will simply read "The Smith Family", for instance: Joe, Sue, and Jack Smith 123 Elm Street Happy Valley, SC 29501 or The Smith Family 123 Elm Street Happy Valley, SC 29501. Household members' names may still print on separate labels if their addresses have not been linked using Link address on their profile records. Primary members of a household also print separately if they have different last names.
- Family Labels. These include only the names of primary family members. Only one label is generated per family. Joe and Sue Smith 123 Elm Street Happy Valley, SC 29501