When you sort calendars by date, you can view daily, weekly, full week, or monthly calendars.
You can also display an agenda view with all events for a single day, as well as the times, duration, and calendars for those events.
When you sort the calendar pane by calendar, you can view events for that day, week, or month.
You can view separate grids for each calendar or a combined grid with events color-coded by calendar. If you place your cursor over an event, a tooltip displays the event name, primary location, event description, start and end times, and setup and teardown times.
If you select an event, the event name, start and end times, setup and teardown times, calendar, primary location, and bookings display in the Event Details pane in the lower-left corner. You can also right-click on an event to edit, copy, delete or publish it.
- On the Calendar tab, click Calendar.
- To filter which calendars display in the grid, select the calendars you want to view in the Calendars filter on the left side of the page.
- To view an agenda of events for a date, click Agenda. The By Calendar option is disabled when you select Agenda or Full Week.
- To view a daily calendar, click Day.
- To view a weekly calendar, click Week.
- To view a weekly calendar using vertical columns, click Full Week. This calendar allows more space to display events scheduled on Saturday and Sunday.
- To view a monthly calendar, click Month.
- To view all calendars in a single calendar grid, click By Date.
- To view each calendar in a separate calendar grid, click By Calendar.