Install ACS Facility Scheduler
ACS Facility Scheduler stores your data on a remote server that you can access from multiple computers at the same time. However, you must complete a few setup steps.
To do this, go to the Microsoft .NET Framework page, click Download, and follow the instructions.
- Open the Client Portal downloads page.
- Log in to the downloads page. Enter your site number, email address, and PIN from your ACS Facility Scheduler welcome e-mail.
- Under Downloads, click ACS Facility Scheduler.
- Under Links, click Download.
- Once the file downloads, open and run it.
- In the setup window, follow the instructions.
If you installed a ACS Facility Scheduler desktop shortcut, double-click to open it. Otherwise, click . Enter the user name and password provided in the welcome e-mail.
Once you're logged in, you're required to set a new password. Then, you can set up ACS Facility Scheduler.