You can publish events so all ACS Facility Scheduler (and Access ACS) users can see them.
By default, you can only view events on the calendar that they are added to. You can change the Published setting on a canceled event to show or hide it on a calendar.
If you don't want to open the event, you can also publish an event by right-clicking on it in the calendar, then clicking Publish.
- On the Calendar tab, click Calendar.
- Select the event you want to publish.
- In the Actions group, click Edit Event.
- In the Status list, select Published.
- In the Actions group, click Save and Close.