Attach a File to an Event
You can attach an unlimited number of media files, such as documents, images, PDF files, and XLS spreadsheet files, to events.
You can attach files that are already stored in your data set as Attachments. Or, you can attach files that are stored on your computer or network.
- On the Calendar tab, click Calendar.
- Select the event you want to add an attachment to.
- In the Actions group, click Edit Event.
- In the Show group, click Attachments.
- In the Actions group, click Add Attachment.
- If the file has not been uploaded:
- Click Add File.
- Enter a Name for the media file. This is a friendly name and doesn't have to match the file name.
- In the Media Category list, select the category to which you want include this file. If you don't see an appropriate category, click Add to add a new category.
- Enter a file Description, then click Upload File.
- Navigate to the directory that contains your file.
- Select your file, then click Open
- In the Actions group, click Save and Close
- In the Select Media Files list, select the file you want to attach to the event and click OK.
- In the Actions group, click Save and Close.