You may need to delete an event from the calendar.
A venue may have fallen through, or an emergency for a parent could mean a canceled youth trip.
If you delete a pending event, the event creator receives an email that it is deleted.
You can delete past, future, or recurring events, as long as no online payments or refunds were made in the last 12 months. If an online payment has been made during the last 12 months, you must cancel it instead. If money is only accepted offline for the event, you can delete the event.
To delete events with registrations, you must have rights to Delete Events in the Event Registration area.
- On the Calendar tab, click Calendar.
- Select the event you want to delete.
- In the Actions group, click Delete Event.
- If the event is recurring, select to Delete this occurrence or Delete the series, then click OK.
- If the event contains registrations, select one of the following options:
- Cancel this event and all registrations
- Delete this event and cancel all registrations
- Retain this event but cancel all registrations
- If you want to e-mail registrants so they can make other plans, select Send cancellation e-mails to registrants.
- By default, cancellation emails are sent to resources attached to the event. If you don't want to send these emails, clear Send cancellation e-mails to resources.
- Click Yes.