Check Resource Availability
If an event is dependent upon a specific resource, you can view when the resource is available.
In the Bookings view, you can select the van in the list of resources. This shows you all the events that the van is booked for, as well as the times it is available.
The Timeline is the default view of the Bookings window. It shows resource bookings by the half-hour and is especially helpful for viewing multiple resources at once.
You can also view bookings by day, full week, week, or month. To view an event's details, including setup and teardown time, place your cursor over the event.
- On the Calendar tab, click Bookings.
- In the Resources list, select the resource(s) you want to view. By default, all resources are selected.
- To display inactive resources, select Show Inactive Resources. Inactive resources are denoted by an asterisk (*).
- To clear all resources, right-click anywhere in the list and click Clear All.
- To select all resources, right-click anywhere in the list and click Select All.
- To clear all resources in a category, right-click within the category and click Clear All in <Category>.
- To select all resources in a category, right-click within the category and click Select All in <Category>.
- Above the calendar, select Day, Full Week, Week, Month, or Timeline.
The times are the total time that the resource is booked, including setup and teardown time. All events that have booked the resource display, no matter their status (pending, confirmed, and so on).
If an event requires more than one resource, you can view multiple resources at once and find a time when they are all available.