Add an Event with Bookings
You can book resources when you add an event.
- On the Calendar tab, click Calendar.
- In the Actions group, click Edit Event.
- Select an event type and click OK.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the event.
- In the Calendar list, select the calendar you want to add the event to.
- Enter a Start Time and End Time. To add an all day event, select All Day.
- Enter additional information as necessary.
- In the Show group, click Bookings.
- In the Actions group, click Add Resource. The resources available for this time display. To also display booked resources, select Include Booked Resources.
- Select the resource and click OK.
- To change the quantity that you are booking, click in the quantity field and enter the number.
- To enter a note for the resource, click the Note field.
- Change the Setup Time and Teardown Time as necessary. You can calculate the setup and teardown times based on the defaults for the resources you have booked, or you can enter different setup and teardown times.
- Click Save & Close.