Add an Event to Multiple Calendars
You can add an event to multiple calendars.
For example, a wedding should display on both the Wedding and Main calendars.
When you create an event, you must select the calendar you want to display the event on. With the Multiple Calendars option, you can post an event to as many calendars as you have rights to add to.
- On the Calendar tab, click Calendar.
- Select the event you want to add to multiple calendars.
- In the Actions group, click Edit Event.
- In the Options group, click Multiple Calendars.
- Select the calendars you want the event to display on, then click OK.
- In the Actions group, click Save and Close.