Add a Recurring Event
When you add an event, you can have it recur at different intervals.
- A daily coffee and devotion
- A weekly bible study or choir practice.
- A monthly session or committee meeting.
- A yearly festival planning meeting
- On the Calendar tab, click Calendar.
- Add a new event.
- In the Options group, click Recurrence.
- Select the event Start and End times.
- Select the Recurrence Pattern for the event.
- Select how long you want the recurrence to last from the Range of recurrence options.
- Click OK.
- In the Actions group, click Save and Close.