Add an Event
Events contain a name, date, and time and are assigned to a specific calendar.
When you add an event, you can also specify an event type, which usually requires additional information.
By default, events are added with a pending status.
- On the Calendar tab, click Calendar.
- In the Actions group, click Add Event, then select an event type and click OK.
- Enter the event's name and select the calendar for the event.
- If you want all Facility Scheduler and Access ACS users to see the event, select Published.
- In the Primary Location field, click Browse to select a location for your event.
- To add an image to your event, click Click to add Primary Image.
- Enter a Start Time and End Time, along with a Setup Time and Teardown Time.
- Enter the Primary Facilitator Information and General Request Details.
- Enter an Event Description. As you enter text, the remaining character count displays.
- If your event has a promotional website, such as a page on your church's website, enter the URL and Link Text. This displays on the public calendar as a link.
- In the Actions group, click Save and Close.