Add Supplies to Events
If your event includes supplies registrants can purchase or reserve, you can add them when setting up your event.
For example, if you're planning a youth trip and have t-shirts for sale, registrants can purchase a shirt when they sign up.
You can assign a price, assign a tax rate, collect sales tax, and set the available quantity for each supply. Subevents can have their own supplies.
- On the Calendar tab, click Calendar.
- Select the event you want to add the question to.
- In the Actions group, click Edit Event.
- In the Event Details window, click the Registration tab.
- In the Show group, click Supplies, then click Add Supply.
- In the Description field, enter the name of the item.
- In the Capacity field, enter the quantity of the item you have available. If you have an unlimited quantity, enter a very large number.
- In the Cost Per Unit field, enter the amount you will charge for each item. If the item is free, enter $0.00.
- In the Tax Rate field, enter the tax rate in decimal format. For example, if the tax rate is 7%, enter .07.
- To add a supply image to your event, click Browse. You can then upload a new supply image or select an existing one.
- Click Save.
- In the Actions group, click Save and Close.