Add Registration Rules to Events
Rules are special requirements for an event. You can add, edit, or delete rules at any time.
For example, if you set up a youth retreat, you can create a rule that says "Participants must be between ages 14 & 18." The rule then appears on the registration page when a person signs up for the event.
When you add a registration rule to an event, it displays at the bottom of the list of rules. To reorder rules in the list, select the rule you want to reorder, then click the arrows.
- On the Calendar tab, click Calendar.
- Select the event you want to add the rule to.
- In the Actions group, click Edit Event.
- In the Event Details window, click the Registration tab.
- In the Show group, click Rules, then click Add Rule.
- In the Name field, enter the rule, then click Save.
- In the Actions group, click Save and Close.