Add Event Registration Questions
To collect information from registrants before the event, you can create custom questions that display on the registration form.
When people register, they answer the questions. Questions can be required or optional, and only active questions appear on the registration form.
Questions display in the order you enter them. Subevents can have their own questions.
- On the Calendar tab, click Calendar.
- Select the event you want to add the question to.
- In the Actions group, click Edit Event.
- In the Event Details window, click the Registration tab.
- In the Show group, click Questions, then click Add Question.
- Enter the question, then select the Answer Type.
- If you are creating a list of options, enter the answer choices in the Options field. To designate each option, put them on separate lines (Press Enter).
- To require the registrant to answer the question before completing registration, select Required.
- Click Save.
- In the Actions group, click Save and Close.