Export a Query for Google Calendar
You can export a customized query to a .CSV file and import into Google Calendar.
- On the Reports tab, click Advanced Queries.
- In the Actions group, click Advanced Queries.
- Create a new query or select a saved query.
- In the Actions group, click Run.
- Remove columns, such as Registration, that are not supported in Google Calendar. Examples of supported columns are: Event Name, Start Date, Stop Date, Start Time, Stop Time, and Description.
- To create the CSV file, click Export To and select CSV File.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Locate the CSV file on your computer and double-click it to open it in Excel.
- Change the Event Name header to Subject.
- Save the changes to your CSV file and import it into your Google Calendar.