Create Advanced Query Conditions
In advanced queries, you create conditions that look for specific data.
For example, you can create a condition that looks for all events that are flagged as "All Day" events. Conditions contain a query field, an operator, and a value.
The query field is the type of data by which you want to filter events. For example, an event start time or booking name.
The operator is a mathematical operator that determines how you want to compare the data with the value. If you want to find events with a start time of 11:00 AM, you would use the Equals operator. If you want to find events that start on or after 11:00 AM, you would use the Is greater than or equal to operator.
- On the Query tab, click . A generic condition displays.
- To select a query field, click All Day.
- To select an operator, click Equals to. The operators available depend on the query field selected.
- To enter a value, click enter a value. The value is the specific value by which you want to filter events. For example, the church van, the sanctuary, or 11:00 AM. The values available depend on the query field selected.
- To delete a condition, on the Query tab, click .