Add Advanced Query Columns
You can add, expand, or remove columns. You can also drag and drop any column header to any position in the grid.
- On the Reports tab, click Advanced Queries.
- In the Report Menu, select the query you want to change.
- In the Actions group, click Run.
- The query results display. Right-click inside the column header, and click Column Chooser. The Customization window displays in the bottom right corner of the page.
- Double-click the column name you want, or drag and drop the column name to the correct position in the grid. You can drag and drop any column header to any position in the grid.
- Close the customization window.