View the Change Log
The Change Log displays the event's changes, the date and time the changes were made, and who made the changes.
The most recent changes display first, and if you copy an event, only the history of that copied event displays. You must have permission to open the event to view the Change Log.
The event's creation and last modified dates, as well as the full name of the user who created and updated the event, also display.
- On the Calendar tab, click Calendar.
- Select the event you want to view changes for.
- In the Actions group, click Edit Event.
- If prompted, select Edit this occurrence or Edit this series.
- In the Actions group, click Change Log.