Manage Password Requirements
As a site administrator, you can control the password settings, including how strong a password must be, how long before a password expires, and how long before a password can be used again.
- On the Administration tab, click Options.
- Click on the Site Settings tab.
- Under Password Strength, select the password strength requirement. The weakest setting is to the far left; the strongest to the far right.
- Under Saved Passwords, select the number of previous passwords that are rejected when the user is setting a new password. The higher the number, the more secure your system.
- Under Password Expiration, clear the Passwords Never Expire option.
- Select the number of days after which the password expires. The lower the number, the more secure your system.
- Click OK.