Delete a User
Deleting a user account means that the user no longer has access to ACS Facility Scheduler.
However, the events the user created are still in ACS Facility Scheduler.
When you delete accounts, you can also:
- Delete their Login records — the records of their user names and passwords for other compatible ACS Technologies software. They will still be able to access the other software. (Select Delete Login.)
- Delete their Individual records — their personal information, name, address, etc. (Select Delete Individual Record.)
- Delete both their Logins and Individual records — (Select Delete Login and Individual Record.)
- On the Administration tab, click Users.
- Select the user.
- In the Actions group, click Delete User.
- In the window, follow the instructions to also delete the Login or Individual record or both.