Create a New User Account from an Individual
If a person is already entered in ACS Facility Scheduler as an Individual, you can create a user account from his or her individual information.
Roles are a time-saving feature: you can assign permissions to a role, and then assign that role to several users. This way, you don't have to tediously assign the permissions for each user one-by-one. We recommend creating roles before users.
- On the Administration tab, click Users.
- In the Actions group, click Add User.
- Enter the individual's last name and click Search.
- Select the individual and click OK.
- Enter the user name, password, e-mail, and phone information for the new user.
- Click Roles.
- In the Role Type drop-down list, select a role type, then click Add.
- Select one or more user roles, then click OK.
- Click Save & Close.