Create a New User Account
You can create new user accounts from scratch.
Roles are a time-saving feature: you can assign permissions to a role, and then assign that role to several users. This way, you don't have to tediously assign the permissions for each user one-by-one. We recommend creating roles before users.
- On the Administration tab, click Users.
- In the Actions group, click Add User.
- If the user does not have a login within ACS Facility Scheduler, click Add New Individual.
- Enter the individual's information, then click Save & Close.
- Enter the new user's Login Information.
- Click Save & Close.