You can create an unlimited number of roles to assign to users.
Examples of roles include:
- Childcare Volunteer — add and edit permissions to nursery, child Sunday School, and VBS calendars
- Childcare Coordinator — all permissions to nursery, child Sunday School, and VBS calendars
- Calendar Operator — all permissions to all calendars, but no permission to reports or people
As we illustrate above, it is common to have both "volunteer" and "coordinator" roles for related calendars. Volunteer roles are usually limited to add and edit permissions for specific calendars. The corresponding coordinator roles usually have all permissions to the same calendars. You may also have calendar operators who make sure the your Facility Scheduler data set is clean and up-to-date.
- On the Administration tab, click Roles.
- In the Actions group, click Add Role.
- Enter the Name of the role.
- In the Role Type drop-down list, select Custom Role Type.
- To add another role, click Save & Add Another. Otherwise, click Save & Close.