You can replace a resource in ACS Facility Scheduler.
For example, suppose you have a resource for the 2014 Church Van, but your church purchases a 2021 van to replace it. You can use this option to replace a resource on future events, but it remains on past events and in ACS Facility Scheduler.
For combined locations, you cannot replace a location that is a combined location or part of a combined location. Instead, you must remove the location and add a new one.
- On the Administration tab, click Resources.
- In the resource list, select the resource you want to replace.
- In the Actions group, click Replace Resource.
- Enter the resource Name.
- Enter the Resource E-mail address. An e-mail is sent to this address when the event is confirmed, canceled, or deleted, and when the resource is requested.
- Enter additional information as necessary.
- Select Restrict access to resource for certain users if you do not want the item available to all users.
- In the Actions group, click Save and Close.