Since people can't yet be in two places at once, you need to schedule them for events.
In ACS Facility Scheduler, you can enter people as resources so that they can be booked for events.
For example, you probably want to reserve the time of pastors, choir directors, and organists.
After a person has been added, they can be reserved (booked) for an event. When a person is booked for an event, and subsequently confirmed, they can't be booked for another event scheduled for the same time period.
- On the Administration tab, click Resources.
- In the Actions group, click Add Resources.
- In the Resource Type drop-down list, select People.
- Enter the Name of the person.
- In the Resource Category list, select the category the person belongs to. If you don't have an appropriate category, click + to add a new category.
- Enter additional information as necessary.
- In the Actions group, click Save and Close.