Locations are resources you can book for events.
They can include rooms, buildings, facilities, or outdoor areas. You can combine locations into suites of rooms.
After you create a location, it can be reserved (booked) for an event. When a location is booked for an event, and subsequently confirmed, it can't be booked for another event scheduled for the same time period.
- On the Administration tab, click Resources.
- In the Actions group, click Add Resources.
- In the Resource Type drop-down list, select Location.
- Enter the Name of the location.
- In the Resource Category list, select the category the item belongs to. If you don't have an appropriate category, click + to add a new category.
- In the Setup Time field, enter an estimated setup time, in hours and minutes. This is the default setup time for the item. It can be different for each event.
- In the Teardown Time field, enter an estimated teardown time, in hours and minutes. This is the default teardown time for the item. It can be different for each event.
- Enter additional information as necessary.
- Select Restrict access to resource for certain users if you do not want the item available to all users.
- In the Actions group, click Save and Close.