Display Calendars on your Website
On the Weblinks tab, you can generate links to publicly display calendars on your church's website.
After generating links, click Show Previous Links to display them. From there, you can right-click to copy the link, edit the display name, or delete the link. Deleting a weblink is permanent and makes it unavailable for future use, and the generated link no longer properly displays calendars.
To collapse this section, click Hide Previous Links.
- On the Administration tab, click Links, then Weblinks.
- In the Calendars drop-down list, select the calendars you want to display on your website.
- In the Display Name field, enter a custom display name for your calendars. For example, you could enter "Upcoming Events at Wesley UMC".
- Click Generate.
- Copy the link in the Calendar Link field to display on your website.
- To clear the selected calendars and display name to create a new link, click Reset.