Administration is where you'll set up and manage ACS Facility Scheduler options.
Although calendars, resources, event types, attachments, and contacts are used on a daily basis by many of the ACS Facility Scheduler users, the system administrator and other select users usually set up and manage these items.
Setting up and managing ACS Facility Scheduler includes:
- Creating and deleting calendars
- Creating and managing resources
- Creating and managing campuses and departments
- Creating and updating event type templates
- Uploading and managing media files
- Adding and managing tags
- Adding and managing individuals
- Viewing deleted events